Join Our Team
The Conscious Wellness Club is a modern lifestyle brand founded by Sophie Annaston. As we introduce a blog to our site, we’re seeking wellness-obsessed guest writers to join our team and contribute!
You’ll pitch and write engaging content for The Conscious Wellness Club blog, working directly with Sophie. The Conscious Wellness Club blog will bring relatable, helpful and engaging wellness content to our audience in a way that empowers them to make positive changes and become their best selves.
We’re looking for guest writers to contribute to the following categories:
- Wellness (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, occupational, intellectual, financial and environmental)
- Wellness trends on social media
- Healthy Living
- Mental Health
- Passionate about wellness (duh!)
- Comfortable working with Google Docs
- Able to work independently
- Willing to take constructive criticism and collaborate with our team on engaging content ideas
- Committed to contributing 8 articles over a 4-month period
- Must have your own computer and reliable Wi-Fi
- Must be eligible to work in Canada or The United States
A strong social media presence in the wellness space or a certificate in health coaching, fitness and/or nutrition is preferred but not required.
To Apply: https://forms.gle/bERmF3Up8ab8dmV3A
This is a remote, unpaid guest writer opportunity ideal for those looking to gain experience and credibility in media and journalism. Articles will be hosted on our site (theconsciouswellnessclub.blog) permanently and include links to the writer’s social media/website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.